Morgan from Burbank California would like to know is it possible to have a carrot juice allergy? The answer is yes, although carrot or carrot juice allergies are rare, they do happen. If you drink carrot juice and then notice any itching, swelling, sinus problems, conjunctivitis, or gingivitis, then you may have an allergy to the vegetable or juice. If any of these symptoms are severe, then you should immediately see a doctor. In people who have a severe allergy to carrots, they might suffer from anaphylactic shock after consuming the vegetable, in which case you should seek immediate medical attention. If you aren't sure whether or not you suffer from a rare carrot based allergy, then consult with a doctor, as there are various tests available that will detect these sorts of allergies. We hope that answers your question, and appreciate you sending it to us.