Liam from the city of Centennial Colorado would like to know can drinking too much carrot juice cause liver damage? The answer is yes, however you would have to drink a very large volume of carrot juice in order to have this happen. What happens when you consume a huge amount of carrot juice is that the vitamin A in the juice starts to accumulate within the liver so fast that it results in a severe overload, or vitamin A overdose. This toxic condition can cause severe permanent damage to the organ, or even result in death. I recommend that people drink no more than a pint of carrot juice daily. If you are drinking several liters a day or more then you run the risk of a vitamin A overdose. Symptoms of this poisoning include blurred vision, an enlarged spleen, nausea, orange skin, hair loss, abdominal pain, liver swelling, and fatigue. So with this information in mind, please be sure to drink carrot juice in moderation. Thank you again Liam for this question.